THE NEWBIE


ASOS magazine, Birkenstock sandals- ASOS, Brit Sheer perfume- Burberry

In early June through till late July, I was working as a sale associate for a little brand called Burberry. I was located in the Bond street store, funnily enough I had never stepped foot on Bond street before I worked there for 6 weeks. I mean, why would I? I would just have tortured myself going into all the designer stores and knowing that I could not afford anything that I fell in love with.
Whilst working there I learnt a lot about myself and what it felt like to be apart of a big named brand in the fashion industry. Burberry is a fantastic British brand and one that I have grown to adore. I would love to be apart of Burberry and be able to work in there freshly built head offices in sunny London town. A dream and aim that I am determined to make a reality.

From talking to many different work friends, I came to realise that University is something that I should try for again. Having tried and failed to grab a place at the highly popular Central Saint Martins, I have had another long think about which course is for me and where about would be best to study. So uni is once again on my mind and I'll be keeping you updated with what my next step will be. 

Before my time at Burberry was over I treated myself to that one classic piece from Burberry that no one can resist. A trench coat! I haven't yet wrote a post about my new obsession but when the weather feels that little bit more chilly I'll created a style post all about it. Keep an eye out. I also purchased this beautiful bottle of Burberry Brit Sheer perfume which smells incredible. If you love Marc Jacobs Daisy perfumes, you'll adore this. The little rose check bottle will definitely be one on my Christmas list when I'm running low.