LONDON


When visiting London for Fashion Week I made the most of being in the incredible city and explored some of my favorite places, and some new ones.
On one of the days we had beautiful weather and clear blue skies, which made taking photos much more fun. I loved walking around Kensington Gardens whilst trying to find the Burberry show and stumbling upon an amazing gold painted monument. Whilst strolling around London and hopping from tube to tube I found myself being inspired by the individual buildings and streets surrounding me. I especially loved a curved building decorated with multiple union jack flags which was placed just on the edge of the street in Trafalgar Square. It caught my eye just as I was walking along a busy zebra crossing and I'm lucky to have got my phone out on time!