NEW BEGINNINGS


WOW, what a crazy couple of months and those of you who are going through the stresses of Uni applications will feel the same. It's all good news though as I have been offered a place at Falmouth University to study Fashion Marketing!
Obviously I've accepted the offer. Any excuse to run away from the South East and to live by the sea and sand for 3 years and I'm off. I can't tell you how excited I am to be studying fashion again and to be living away from home. Don't get me wrong, I love living with my mum and dad but I just feel like at 20 (by the time I go I'll have turned 21) I need to 'get out there' live independently and push myself way out of my comfort zone. I'm so pleased that now I know I'm going I can relax through the rest of the year until I leave in September. Now I just need to start buying and collecting up sensible things like sieves, spoons and pans. Exciting!